Wednesday, May 5, 2010

RESULTS are out!

I saw Rohan's msn status saying that he screwed up his biology and critical thinking! I was a little scared as I was guessing that the results for spring is out, yet I immediately signed in to SOS in intec's webpage to check my results! I do not even know what to say and how to feel about my finals results. Should I be happy and grateful? or should I be dissapointed? I do not know, because I guess my results are okay but my gpa for fall's is way much better than my spring's. Come to think of it, spring has been tough and I should actually be proud of myself to be able to have achieve 3.51! Come on, I did not fail my calculus, I got a B- for CAL1 and B+ for both SPEECH COMMUNICATION and CRITICAL THINKNIG! A- for AVDANCED COMPOSITION, BIOLOGY, and AMERICAN CULTURE STUDIES and the one and only A for ETHICS. Not so bad eh? Yeap, it isnt since the grading system for ADFP is pretty strict (only 90 and above is considered A, and A- is between 90 to 92).  In fact, I had it balanced between my studies, extracuricullar activies and fun time as I was pretty much involved in quite a number of events and activites when some students were working so hard on their assignments and studying 24/7. I remember how frustrating it was being in Chicago and surrounded by all the hardworking and brainy-act kids. It was so much pressure, especially in Calculus class when I could NOT understand a single thing on the board while others (not all) understood them very well and could score 90 and above for their tests! I constantly told Aje that I felt so stupid in Calculus class as he was my only companion in the class who was not a nerd. I almost gave up on Calculus, yet I did not!  I gues we did not! So, I am trying to smile thinking about it now ;) I got to give it my BEST for C++ this sem to bring up my CGPA!


No comments:

Post a Comment