Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello SUMMER?

The most hectic, yet FUN Spring sem came to an end about a week ago and now, it's Summer semester already! In retrospect, I actually cannot believe that its been eight months since I came to INTEC, and I feel as if it was only yesterday I set my foot here in INTEC. Undoubtedly, it has been one of the most significant moments of my life as I went through alot and at the same time, I took them as lessons well-learnt and I became more mature along the way. I'm truly proud of myself ;) Well, today did not go as well as I expected  as I was one of the biotech students who were in complete confusion about our classes. Our names appeared in both Alabama (psychology) and Eugene (C++), but everything was sorted out really quickly after meeting Pn.Sue in person. We are officially Eugene-ians this semester. Great! I'm not sure if Im going to enjoy my classes because I preferred psycology to C++ and I am not really fond of computer programming. Nevertheless, some of my friends who took the subject last sem said it is an interesting subject. Really? Wybee told me it's fun. I am sceptical though, but I know I should not misjudge the subject just because I am not a software-person. I hope I'll come to love it and ace the subject....;) Other than that, eveything else seemed perfect since I only have four classes every week( Mon-Thur) and it starts at 10 everyday which means I can sleeeeeep longer in the morning and I do not have to drag myself from the bed early in the morning like I used to. Even better, my lecturer is attending course this week and we are having another extra week of holiday! What a great way to start summer sem! I am going back home tomorrow and I am so looking forward to seeing my friends, especially Sindu and Yashi after what seemed like ages! Cannot wait! In the mean time, I am hoping that summer sem will turn out to be really fun and enjoyable despite the fact that we only have one subject this sem. More free time means more time to be spent relaxing, sleeping and hanging out with friends! More time to be wasted but, I heard there will be alot of activities organized during Summer to keep us occupied. Well, we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment