Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1 B'DAY BASH; 4 BIRTHDAYS!

C++ is NOT difficult, it is complicating. Focus and understanding are very CRUCIAL for this subject. I know very well that I cannot play, daydream or sleep in the class or else, I will end up failing the subject. This is when will power comes to place, I have to constantly remind myself to remain focused in the class eventhough I struggle to do so. I am trying, though. 
By the way, we had a huge birthday celebration at Asiaria yesterday and it was a BLAST! In fact, it was the MOST awesome-est  and terrific birthday celebration that we have ever had together as ADPF-ians. There were more than 50 of us and we certainly conquered the shop. Hot stuff. We celebrated four people's birthday ; Mini, Tian Kang, Gajen and Zhi Yu. Although we had three separate combined tables, it was so much fun as everyone was walking around and chilling out with each other. Suresh bought moist choc cake from secret recipe and the four of the birthday 'babies' cut the cake together. Sweet. I totally enjoyed the night, simply because I missed hanging out with everyone ever since Summer sem since my class is kind of secluded from the rest and our timings are not the same. We have only one class per day. So, its been a while since we actually hung out together as a big group. We ate, we talked, we laughed, we cut the cake, we took pictures and we had FUN! Credits to Suresh, and fellow ADFP-ians who were present. Simple things that make life great. =) We should do that more often.


 


















        

No comments:

Post a Comment