Monday, May 10, 2010

New room SUX. Hooray to the BLUES!

Here I am, in the so-called new room, room 101 block 1. The new room which was in a terrible mess when we first stepped in earlier today. Floor was horrifyingly dirty, walls were disgusting, thick black dust being spotted everwhere and the TILES, so hideous! All made us go..eeeew! Me and Marie refused to clean up at the first sight of our room last night, thus we tried so hard to look up for a cleaner to do the job. We googled up cleaning services in Shah Alam and tried to call so many service providers but most of them did not answer the call. Perhaps, they were off guard, it's a Sunday! Soon, we grew tired of calling as we were failing miserably. We decided, we were going to clean up the gross all by ourselves , with our own hands along with Syira and Aina. Off we headed to Mydin to pick up all the stuffs needed to scrub off all the dirt from the room! It took us 3 freaking hours to do the cleaning, but we were so proud of ourselves that we managed to clean up the room without any external help. The room is now CLEAN, yet it still looks dirty because of the TILES! Damn! I just hate the tiles. Washroom sux, I do not even know why there is a sink just infront of the shower. It makes it hard for us to bathe, I do not even know how I am going to wash my clothes! Others are fine, especially ventilation as there are more windows in this room, making  it cooler compared to the previous one. Oh yea, and one more thing, this 'NEW' room is on the first floor itself. ;) To be honest, I do not really like this room but I am so looking forward to getting accustomed to it. I just cant wait for that. God, please hear my prayers.
By the way, Chelsea WON the Barclays after defeating Wigan 8-0, grabbing the cup away from MU which was second in the table with a difference of 1 point just before the  match. I am so HAPPY and thrilled. Way to go, Chelsea!

No comments:

Post a Comment