Thursday, December 30, 2010

KissGoodbye to 2-0-1-0!!

Dear 2010, 
I know that you ain't gonna take a U-turn and help me relive my moments because I know you CAN'T. You came, you are leaving, and you will be gone real soon. Damn, I am going to miss you so much. But, don't worry, I won't leave everything behind me for I have had numerous memories throughout the year, be it sweet or bitter. I have made alot of mistakes, yet I am not going to plunge into remorse, but I will take them as lessons well learnt. I have experienced frustration and devastation but at the same time, I have learnt to see beyond the dark clouds and wait for the hidden rainbow to shine with a shimmer of hope. Apart from that, I have also came to realize who my good friends are, and whom are not. I am so grateful for the friendship bonds that I forged with some amazing people that perpetually brightened my days and kept me going through tough times. Thank you so much for all the fun, joy, laughter and great company when I needed them the most. The whole year has been great and I am so glad to have made it through with a smile on my face. The year 2010 will always be imprinted and inscribed in my mind. 


Well, now that 2011 is nearing, I am not going to waste my time making ambitious plans which will ultimately turn out to be nothing but a grandiose resolution. I am just going to go with the flow, and live life like I always do. In fact, a new phase of life awaits me, and I am so excited to embark on a new journey to a place where I will be able to experience this world as a new place once again. Perhaps, I will give more priorities to my studies, do more charity and EAT LESS MEAT!! :)) In short, make more use of my presence in this world. How about you?


HAPPPPPYYY NEW YEARR!!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment