Friday, November 12, 2010

So long, Akasia!

Phew, done packing up my stuffs! Going back home tomorrow for a much needed rest after going through all the application stress, and the bad bad days I had this week! HAHA! I've completed my Pennstate application :) Rutgers, soon. I can start applying for MSU only in January because of their rolling admission, in which I have to respond to them in two weeks in case I get accepted into their university. Two weeks, yes! Risky risky bet. But, everything is good now. I am so glad that I have time to prepare for my TOEFL when I am back home! Thank God! I am tired right now, but I am not sleepy. I am alone here in my room in Akasia, I am bored, I don't know what to do. I guess I will just end up watching movie or something, and fall asleep like I always do. 

"It's going to take us some time to get it right, cause I am still learning the art of love, I am still trying to not mess up, so whenever I stumble, let me know. You need to spell it out for me"
ART OF LOVE [Jordin Sparks & Guy Sebastian]
Love this song, it came to me at the right time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment