Thursday, November 18, 2010

Linkin' Park - Not Alone [NEW SONG 2010] Haiti

Hellow, everyone! Well, I was going through my playlist and I found this particular song that I haven't heard for a long time, and, it's not a new track, it's been a while since it was released, yet it sounded so fresh to the ears. So, I thought of sharing it here. It's a charity track composed and produced by Linkin Park as a part of the Music for Relief in support of the Haiti Earthquake. Just to let you know, in case you are feeling ALONE, just remember that they are so many people out there who feel the same way as you do,and numerous out there who are living an unimaginably terrible life compared to ours, while some living their everyday life fighting for their life and survival. Just remember that you are not alone in your fight, and there is at least one person out there who cares for you and is wiling to lend you a helping hand. Don't suffer alone, talk to someone and the burden on your shoulder will lessen tremendously. If there aint anyone, let me know, I will try my best to help you out. We are one, we are the same souls created by the same hand living in the same world, and connected to each other by our hearts. So, you are NOT alone. Smile! Enjoy the song, it's BEAUTIFUL! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment