Monday, November 29, 2010

It's OVER :)

TOEFL is over, wohoooo! Folks, listen up! It was NOT as easy as you guys claimed it was, in fact, it was a alot harder than I thought it would be. Well, not alot, maybe a little, nah, more than a little but lesser than alot. Quite. I have a strong feeling that I screwed up my reading and speaking, but it's over, so I cant really give a damn about it. I am trying to be optimistic. All I can do is just hope for the best and keep my fingers crossed. You got to help me out, God! By the way, finals results are OUT, screw it. Hmm, but then again, I guess I should be thankful for it, shouldn't I? I always believe that we will get what we deserve and perhaps, that's what I deserve for the amount of hard work that I put in. It may not be alot, but it ain't that bad either. It's bearable. Thank you, god! :)) Looking at the brightside, I don't have to face Calculus ever again, well, I hope I don't have to! Its the only subject that I always fail to ace no matter how hard I study for it, no matter how much midnight oil I burn and waste to master it. I am just not born to do Calculus I guess, well, I am quite surprised that it's coming out of me, someone who has always loved maths ever since a very young age. Well, I don't know. I love maths, I love calculus, but not the exam, quiz or whatsoever. So, I am quite free now, but my friends are not on break right now, most of them are having their exam. What shall I do? Online, watch movies, story book, learn to cook a little, waste time, and yeah, my guitar has been hiberntaing for ages, so, I will see what I can do about it. I miss playing the guitar, though :)) My fingers are realllllllly not as good as they used to be, but I will try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment