Sunday, May 1, 2011

Aftermath of BTN

Yeay, back from BTN in one piece. I survived the 5 long days without phone, without proper food, without adequate sleep and away from civilization (?). Nevertheless, it was all good and fun. I mean, I kinda learnt alot in that 5 days time, ALOT about the country and the constitution that others out there may not even know. I have always been proud to be a Malaysian, but after BTN, I am even more proud to say that I am a Malaysia. I love my country even more now. Malaysia is indeed a beautiful country, let's not spoil it by being so selfish and judgemental because at the end of the day, it all comes down to us. Our perspectives, our thoughts, our voices and our actions matter the most, and let's uphold the dignity and freedom of our country by supporting the 1Malaysia concept. Ultimately, togetherness and mutual respect are the prominent values in achieving nationalism and social justice, not selfishness. Peace y'all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment