Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Check out this RISING star!

Hey guys! Whats up? Its been ages since the last time I updated my blog simply because I was pretty much occupied with my classes and workloads! Guess what? It's the final week of my first sem in Pennstate, I have three more exams to go and then, Im DONE! Gosh, can't believe it's been almost FOUR months since I set my foot here in the States. It's crazyyyy, but Im LOVING it. Do check out my pictures in Facebook :)


By the way, the reason I'm updating my blog at this moment, when I am actually supposed to be studying is to upload these amazing songs by a UK-based singer who has an AMAZING voice, trust me on this. I didn't have a clue of his existence until I heard the English version of the "Kolaveri" song that he uploaded on YouTube. When I first heard it, I was seriously IMPRESSED! That led me to do more research on him, and in the process of doing so, I came across some awesome songs of his. Wow, this dude is reallyyy GOOOD! Many has proclaimed him to be the "future" Jay Sean but whatever it is, I truly believe that he is going to go FAR in the industry. I'm totally addicted to his songs at the moment, so take a moment to listen to them, they are TOTALLY worth listening to.







This next one is the complete, full version/MV of the song "Remember Tonight". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment