Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BitterSweet Valentine's

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. It was also the day I bade goodbye to Suraj who is now, thousands of miles away from us here in Shah Alam, or shall I say Malaysia? I still can't believe that he has finally flown to NZ and I still can't come to term with his leaving. Looking back, I wish I had known him earlier so that I could have spent more time with him because he is one really nice guy. Of all the times that I have spent with him, there was not even a single time day I have seen him moody, angry or upset. In fact, he is one of the most liveli-est, most energetic and most cheerful person that I have seen in my life and whenever I am with him, I just end up laughing out loud! Damn, I am gonna miss you so much dude. Take good care of yourself over there, and make the best out of it. Have tonnes of fun, and study hard too, so that you can one day be a good architect and build me and Rohan's dream house. :) One more thing, do pay us a visit in the States when you are on break or something, we would love to have you around. Same goes to you too Kavi. I am sorry that Me and Rohan couldn't come to sent you off at the airport last Saturday. Whatever it is, we still LOVE you, and we will definitely miss you. Have a great time in Aussie, and good luck in your studies. Muax muax muax! Bon Voyage, guys.


2 comments: