Sunday, September 5, 2010

Molecular Biology - is it the one?

Is it the right choice? Honestly, I do NOT know, but I hope so it is, so badly! I seem to be really interested in it, and I have decided to pursue my studies in it, so I don't want to go back to square one and figure out what I really want to do. I've thought hard, alot, and.....yesh, molecular biology it is! I just hope I'm smart enough to do well in this field. 
As for the uni choice, I'm still doing research, trying to decide where I want to spend my 3 years of undergraduate studies. Yesh, 3 years is really long, so I better make a wise choice. There are a few unis in my mind, though:


1. University of Wisconsin-Madison
2. Pennsylvania State University
3. Rutgers, SUNJ
4. University of California, San Diego
5. Michigan State University (?)
6. Lehigh (?)

Let's just wait and see which four unis will I end up applying for, or maybe five! God, please guide me in making the right choice, like you always do! :P

2 comments:

  1. Uni of Wisconsin-madison, Michigan and university of california are some good choices

    try narrrowing and eliminating one at one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pennstate is good too!! and rutgers three! :P
    so hard to narrow down, will try! have to! :) thanxxxx!

    ReplyDelete